Friday, June 13, 2008

Ugh and Atchoooooo

I know it's been a week since I posted last. And, no, we weren't gone that long. Got back Monday.

I came home with the intentions of getting my house all ready for the mother-in-law to arrive the first of next week.

Ah. Good intentions.

When my husband was going through his health problems recently, they decided to go through his medical records. Saw that he was late on some yearly blood work (like AIDS testing, etc etc). They also saw that he didn't get his flu shot last year.

So they gave him one.

The first week of June.

Now tell me how much sense that makes???? So he missed it last year. He didn't get the flu. Catch him this year how about it?

Nope.

It made him sick.

And guess what happens when you live in close proximity of someone that is sick?

Yeah. I got the fever, chills, coughing, and all around nasty feeling.

In June.

I do not have time for this, you know. My life and all it holds does not include time for sickness.

Do you know how gross it is for your neck to sweat??? Think about it. When you're sick and got some fever going on, your neck sweats. And it's about the nastiest thing. Yuck.

I have lovely pictures from a sweet graduation I shall post soon. Right now, I just want to sit here in my chair and sip on my coffee.

And be right pissed at the Navy for doing something stupid like giving my husband a friggin flu shot this time of year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...I hope you feel better soon! Being sick in June is definitely not fun!

Michelle said...

Summer sickness is no fun....it's just to hot for a fever!

Hope yall are better soon...........

Stefany said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you.
Get well soon!!!!