Sunday, May 08, 2005

Where can a gal go?

Where can a gal go to tell all her business...vent away life's troubles...and not get in trouble? Why, the internet, of course. Where everyone can know your deepest darkest secrets but your next door neighbor. But, that's only because they don't own a computer..terribly old-fashioned they are. And on the other side of me is my parent's house...where the computer moves slower than molasses in winter.

I've read many a blog and just had this burning desire to posts my views, desires, hopes, dreams, and generally pissed off attitude. I do try to hide that part from the world because you know it's hard being the upstanding citizen and proper mother and wife. jeesh. Kinda hard to do when your husband is serving our country and if your name doesn't start with the letters USS..then you are SOL. * Then you have an 11 year old who is pissed with the world...hates the very air that gives her life and has the mind of a 16 year old. Where can a gal go? Why to the edge to peek over and see just how rocky it is below!

*--SOL...sooooo out of luck. I'm going to try to keep it clean..no promises though. You have been forewarned.

No comments: