Saturday, August 27, 2005

Paige-isms...a deep thinker in progress....

I do not know if this is genetic or just being exposed to me. Maybe it's better if I don't know.

In Social Studies class this week.

The teacher is talking about how women were the first farmers. Ever. How they grew berries and how they provided for their families. I believe this is the caveman era that the teacher is referring to.

Paige raises her hand.

Teacher acknowledges Paige.

Paige says:

So women were the first farmers. Does this mean that the men with their big heads said to themselves: "If a woman can grow some berries, then I can grow a cow"... and then they go and bury a bone?

The teacher just put her face in her hands. Dare I say that she laughed?

2 comments:

Crazy Me said...

This girl rocks!! I think you have a serious feminist on your hands!!

Anonymous said...

I think Paige is her Momma's little girl. How could she be yours and not be a deep thinker? I know if I am ever in the need to be told "just like it is" that all I have to do is wait till you sign on.