Missy, that Clemson Tiger Gal, was kind enough to give me an award! I am always honored and it tickles me to no end when someone gives me something like this. If you've given me one and I didn't follow the rules and pass it on? I surely apologize. Just know that life happened to me because it sure did a lot of that last year.
I am to send this on to 7 blogs of my choice. Missy chose to do three. I think I'm going to do a happy medium and choose 5. Does that make us difficult? Nah...it just keeps things interesting. Now, you got to link back to who ever gave you the award and keep passing on the love!
1. I'd love to share with Andrea over at My Chihuahua Bites! I've known her for a few years (and never met face to face!) and she has found her groove on her blog. It's adorable and I love to see what she's going to share. It's always a treat to see what new crafty idea she's doing or just to hear her thoughts. Go on over and see what she's got going on! I guarantee she's found some super bargain and she's always cool enough to share her finds with everyone. Yes, I am guilty of taking her advice and finding one (or two or three...) of her bargains. Just ask Paige...I had her on a mission to help me find something and I almost had to call Andrea to get more details but we were successful!
2. Do some Aiming High with Denise while you're at it. I love to go visit her because we're a lot alike. We're both Moms trying to keep it all straight and we try to find the humor in life and in raising kids. She has some great insight I think you'll enjoy.
3. Boy Crazy makes me laugh out loud. Andria has her hands full with baby girl Elizabeth. I love to go visit her blog and see what her kids have been into. Andria also convinced me check out Word Twist on Faceb*ok. I'm not sure if I've forgiven her yet for that. She has the two older boys where I have two older girls. Her baby is a girl and mine is boy. Yet, the similarities are crazy! If you need a good laugh? This is the place to go.
4. I just gotta share the love with Stef over at Pikes Pickles. What a partner in crime she's been! We discovered we were Navy Wives (YaY!). We discovered we were moms of teenagers (double Yay?). We discovered our husbands are on the verge of retirement (WaaHooo!). We discovered we are Facebo*k junkies and have poked each other at least a 1000 times since that discovery. She's West Coast. I'm East Coast. We have promised to meet in person one day because we have adopted each other's kids in a crazy military Internet blogging kind of way. Her blog is full of great stuff. This is one busy woman and I just don't know how she does it at times. I'm sure you'll enjoy visiting her!
5. My last piece of love goes to Miss Krys. If you haven't discovered her blog yet then you're missing out. She covers everything in my book. Crafty ideas, politics, her deep personal thoughts, her love of family, and her all around goodness. She and I have known each other a couple of years now (has it been that long?). I know if all goes according to plan, we'll definitely meet her one day so she can squeeze my son and claim him. As my Grandma would say, "She's good people."
Man, I didn't know how hard that could be! I flipped and flopped on who to choose and just wanted to pass it everyone. Then I realized I read over 100 blogs a day. Can you imagine how long that post would be?
I appreciate anyone who thinks I am deserving. I heart the blog world.