Thursday, September 29, 2005

Tagged...yet again....

Lady Angela has tagged me again for some fun blog festivities. I'm going to participate because it's like throwing a party. You sit and fret and wonder who will show up and you don't rest until some do. Some people don't care, but I'm Southern. We care about parties. And Guests. And dip. So I'm going to play along. I'm just cool that way.

The Rules:1. Go into your archive.2. Find your 23rd post.3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.5. Tag 5 other people to do the same.

Here is my sentence. Makes no sense, man!

So, this morning I told SIL that we needed to hit the water this evening.

Here are my five people that I'm inviting to the party...or tagging:

1. Jacinda
2. Coley
3. Starbldr (this is your chance to get into the blogosphere, shugah!)
4. Fred
5. Mar

Angela, Dahling, the dip was good but I must share one teensy tiny miff with you. Big Bertha never made it over my way.


2 comments:

Crazy Me said...

Tell you what, Hopie love, give me your addy and I will decorate a Big Bertha 2 just for you!! LOL! BTW - Thanks for being a sport and playing.

Anonymous said...

I promise I am coming to the blogosphere. I am trying to decide which of my many personalities to bring with me. LOL