Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Weekend Moment

Ah, that hubby of mine surprised me and got to come home for a 3 day weekend. It was wonderful. It was sweet. It was perfect. Until........

Remember a previous post? Where I threatened anyone who dared to teach my baby how to say "Yee Haw?" Uh huh.

Standing in the kitchen doing that duty stuff....unloading dishwasher...loading....cooking a pizza. I hear behind me my husband pick our son up and start talking to him. Then I hear him whisper to Vitt :"Say Yee Haw. Say Yee Haw." I politely shot my foot out behind me to kick him. He was soooo amused. I was not. Then I get ..."Ha ha ha ha ha ha. At least now you know I read your blog. Ha ha ha ha ha ha"

Ha ha my butt.

1 comment:

Crazy Me said...

Oh nooooooooooo!! I hope you got him good in the ankle or shin!