Thursday, November 03, 2005

Makenna Quote...Kind of...

I help Mak with her homework every night. I write her spelling words and sentence and she then writes each word 5 times in order to know them by the Friday test. Okay, so the teacher requires only 3 times, but Mom requires 5 so that we're sure to know them. When I go to write her words for that night's homework session, I look through the past couple of sheets to see what she did in class that day. You know...See if there's anything interesting. I looked yesterday and guess what? There was.....

That day in class she had to write a sentence with each spelling word. The word that caught my eye? Crack. This is her sentence:

I have a butt crack.

I kid you not. I said...MAKENNA, are you kidding me? She ...in all innocence says...What, Mama? Mrs. S thought it was cool.

I wonder what on earth Mrs. S thinks about this child's homelife?

2 comments:

Jacinda said...

ooh, Hope! You're in trouble with the teacher! HAHAHAHA

Crazy Me said...

Love it!! Your kid sounds so great!