Friday, April 13, 2007

Wasn't Me

I went to the airport last night with my neighbor to pick up her sister, who is visiting for a week from Massachusetts for her Spring Break.

When I got home, my hubby was telling me something when I had to interrupt him to say:


"Oh...uh....if you hear a report about two loons who were trying to copy that caveman guy on the Geico commercial? You know...where he's at the airport and was walking backwards on the moving sidewalk thingy? Yeah, that totally wasn't me and Jaime."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...you didn't!

OneHungMan said...

OneHung hates when things "totally weren't him and a friend." It usually leads to some splaining.

Anonymous said...

yes...she did...(hangs head miserably)..jaime confessed...now i have to go move to iceland and change my name to ulga svitlana...**tear**........