Saturday, February 14, 2009

Plans

The Man and I thought it was be a cool idea to share with all my Internet friends how much we saved this week with our coupon smartness. After our shopping was all said and done, we saved a little over $66.00. Oh, yes, we did. I'll share my coupon strategies in a longer post next week.

Right now? I'm going to get dressed. The Man and I have a date tonight. We won't be feeling guilty a bit for going out to supper since we're eating with the money that was saved with a pair of scissors and time.


My amazing teenager is going to be watching 6 kids tonight so that parents can go out. She's a brave one, my girl.


I leave you with a fitting Valentine from me to you. I thought it appropriate to use a computer mouse as that's how we are related here.



Picture courtesy of Google Images.

9 comments:

Roni said...

Happy Valentines Day! Hope you guys have a great date!

Unknown said...

Wow...that's a lot of money saved! I hope you guys have a really great time tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the Valentine and hope you and yours had a great date. I'll be posting a thought provoking one here pretty soon. I'm working it up in word in just a few minutes so I can just do a quick copy/paste and then get on off to bed. Have a great rest of your weekend, Miss Hope, and a wonderful upcoming week.

Hermes said...

Have a happy date!

Michelle said...

Sounds like fun...we did the family thing and Mark cooked everything (after he cleaned all bathrooms and floors..yuck) it was a wonderful day!

Busy Texas Dee said...

Thank you for the valentine. Happy Late Valentines Day. I can't believe she was that brave to take on 6 kids at once. Good for her. Ashley keeps telling us that we need to go out once and a while but we get so ivolved with the house that time slips away from us and before you know it it's too late. Oh well one of these days we will take time for ourselves but I am glad the house is getting done. I may have to have Ashley help me clip coupons but then that means I have to buy a sunday paper.

Kristi said...

You could even order dessert with all the money you saved. Way to go girl!

Monogram Queen said...

Happy Belated Valentines Day Hope!

Your teen-ager rocks!

AndreaLeigh said...

how was your date? pictures please!