Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Greetings


Just wanted to wish all of you out there in Internet Land a Happy Easter.
We're heading to South Carolina to spend the holiday with our family there. I'm ten kinds of excited about being in my home church for such a wonderful service with all my people. We girls have new frocks to wear so we can be all pretty and the boys will be dapper and handsome. I've sent that Bunny in Charge an email telling him the change of address so he'll be sure to get the goods where they need to be.
Since Spring Break is next week for the kids, we're going to hang around an extra couple of days so I can spend some time with my Grandma who is still in the hospital. We're also celebrating FIVE birthdays while there. My niece(25), Sis-in-Law(27), The Boy(2), my nephew(3), and Paige(14). What can I say? March and April were good months. (The numbers in ( )'s are the dates...not ages! Wait..Paige will be 14! On the 14th! How about that?)
There's also a little something waiting on Miss Hope that I'll be sharing with you when we get back. *chair dances* *wiggles some more*
Have a wonderful Easter, Internets, friends, and family!
*.....for He is risen....." Matthew 28:6

9 comments:

Mrs. Em said...

Happy Easter to you and yours!!! Can't wait to see the new addition to the family when y'all get back!

Michelle said...

See ya when you get here...

You gettin' a new ride???

disfamof3 said...

WE MISSED YOU TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry that my house was all messed up when you came by...Maybe I'll clean it for your next visit :)

Be safe coming home with the new baby!!!

HOPPY EASTER!!

AndreaLeigh said...

Have a great Easter, and safe travels!

Missy said...

Happy Belated Easter!

OneHungMan said...

Paige has a Hungtastic birthdate.

Hermes said...

Happy Easter, hope springbreak is fun for all.

Stefany said...

Hooooope ( whining) where are you????

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! wow
Thanks Mr. Hung.
I am sooo going to start saying Hungtastic.
Now watch other people start saying it at school. It happens everytime.

Hm. Well. I'm off to have a *insert sarcastic voice* hungtastic day.